Employed at Silbitz Group
Our employees are among the most important factors for the sustainable development of our company. Are you in the middle of your professional life or have you just successfully completed your training? Are you looking for a challenge while you study or an exciting training course? We would be happy to show you the career opportunities we offer and how your career might look in the fascinating world of foundry.
Our employees are the foundation of our success. Therefore, we are looking for dedicated and strong individuals who want to help us shape the future of the Silbitz Group.
At our three locations, we offer a variety of opportunities for training and professional development. This not only includes interesting and challenging career opportunities, but also prospects for individual career development.
Interested? Check out our current vacancies and get in touch with us.
- We are reliable, punctual and meet deadlines
- We provide comprehensive information in good time
- We are honest and open
- We listen and let others speak
- We speak my mind and accept other’s opinions
- We stay on topic
- We am always looking for ways to improve
- We do not assign blame
- We solve problems objectively
- We work as a team
- We adhere to the rules or change them as a team
The customer and the added value we can offer the customer is the centre of all our activities.
We offer our customers added value as a result of:
- Our quality
- Our on-time delivery
- Our comprehensive service - before, during and after order fulfilment
- Our technology
- Our material and product diversity
- Our flexibility
- Our financial stability and reliability
We want long-term and sustainable customer relationships.
Steady and continuous improvement ensures our common future.
Profitability as a cornerstone for long-term and successful growth.
We take our responsibility as a company vis-à-vis our employees in the region seriously.
- By offering our own training and education
- By having well-trained and loyal employees
- By being a financially strong and attractive employer
- By supporting charitable and social projects or clubs in the region
- We want to be successful
- We make our strategies and goals transparent
- We work as a team
- We lead with goals
- We act as role models
- We create a motivating work environment
- We maintain open communication
- We are always ready for change
Independent and meaningful work, needs-based development opportunities and other attractive benefits are part of our service portfolio. In addition to your monthly remuneration, we pay an employer contribution to pension benefits, as well as different performance or bonus payments. Employee participation is possible through target agreements and the employee suggestion scheme.
For important private events such as your wedding or silver wedding anniversary, the birth of your child or moving house, you can expect special leave – in addition to your normal 30 holiday days. We also offer free corporate clothing including dry cleaning, and cheap meals in our canteen.
Your family will also be invited to our annual family festivals or anniversary celebrations, so they can get to know the Silbitz Group.